x
Get our mobile app
Fast & easy access to Jobstore
Use App
Congratulations!
You just received a job recommendation!
check it out now
Browse Jobs
Companies
Campus Hiring
Download App
Jobs in Australia   »   Jobs in Barangaroo   »   Information Technology Job   »   Senior Software Engineer (Python, AWS)
 banner picture 1  banner picture 2  banner picture 3

Senior Software Engineer (Python, AWS)

Jack Jenkins

Jack Jenkins company logo
Senior Software Engineer | Python & AWS Your new company Hays have partnered with a fast-growing Fintech Startup based in Sydney's CBD who are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help scale their buy now, pay later product. Your new role This is a Senior Engineer role. You'll be working with a growing team of Software Engineers to build a Fintech Product aimed at helping small and medium-sized businesses.
You'll be 80% hands on coding, with the remaining 20% dedicated to team mentorship / management in the form of code reviews and technical leadership.
The company is open to a good Mid-Level who wants to step up into a Leadership position in the not too distant future.
What you'll need to succeed

Python & AWS
Experience building RESTful APIs and web services using frameworks such as FastAPI
Front-End / JS; React, Vue, Angular


Experience with Lambda Functions
Familiarity with DevOps Practices

What you'll get in return The role offers up to $145k+super, depending on experience. If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Please click here to apply.

Sharing is Caring

Know others who would be interested in this job?

Similar Jobs
System Service Analyst
Labour Support Group
Quick Apply
Standing Expression of Interest - Senior Control Systems Engineers - Brisbane
Atlam Group
Quick Apply
Expressions of interest - Join our TEAM of legends!
Atlam Group
Quick Apply
Network Architect/Sr Engineer
Atlam Group
Quick Apply
Graduate Program 2023 Intake – Power Systems / Control Systems / Electrical Engineers
Atlam Group
Quick Apply
Graduate Program 2023 Intake – Power Systems / Control Systems / Electrical Engineers
Atlam Group
Quick Apply
Expression of Interest - Mechanical
Atlam Group
Quick Apply
Expression of Interest - Electrical
Atlam Group
Quick Apply
Community Program Officer
Atlam Group
Quick Apply
Technology Trainer
Atlam Group
Quick Apply